Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NY, CONN, JFK...GHANA

Im in Connecticut at the moment.  Another stop of the way is done...YAY!  I am with my friend Lyndsey who is going to Ghana with me.  I am pumped to be here tonight because even though it means I had to say goodbye to the fam one day early, it also means tomorrow will probs be less stressful because JFK is much closer from here.  PLUS, now I have a friend to freak out with.  Not like a bad freak out, just a "Holy Moly, Great Excitement Batman!" type of freak out because it is the night before we leave.  Anywhoo, Im just rambling again because I'm still wishing I had something legitimate to write.  Ah well, just felt like giving an update because my last stop is JFK tomorrow and then I finally arrive at the final destination, which particular destination I have been waiting to arrive at ever since OCTOBER when I found out I was going.  That's 7 months of knowing I'm going, waiting to go, wanting to go...etc.  Can we say "Anticipation?"

ONE day 'til I board a plane to Ghana

2 comments:

  1. Happy hands club all the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why haven't you posted something?!! I hope you have SOME access to a computer. I lost my voice yesterday and have been completely mute all day today. Wish I could do some fancy handwork like you. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete