Thursday, April 9, 2009

Request Granted

As per request by my very large, muscular, scary, army-trained, etc. etc. brother, I have given my blog the name he wanted-Suzy's Happy Hands Club. Thanks Paul.

Anywhoo, by reading this blog, it means you accept the terms & conditions of this club, namely:
  1. Accept the name of the Club/Blog-live it, love it.
  2. Wiggle your fingers, smile, then say "Yay" before beginning to read each post.
  3. Once you have finished reading, pause, consider what was said, and respond*
  4. Pray often
  5. Faithfully read and respond to blogposts
  6. No fancy vacations or trips to beaches between the dates: May 14, 2009 - July 18, 2009 (N/A unless part of Suzy's immediate family)
* Start by double clicking on "outlook" or typing in "gmail" or "yahoo" into the search bar and opening a tab such as "compose new message/email." Once this has been accomplished, begin by typing in the email address: suzyriggs@yahoo.com , then pause again, contemplate upon your week, upon what has been written in the "Suzy's Happy Hands Club" blog, breathe deep, and begin typing.
Here is an example that may help you begin your first email:
"Dearest Suzy,
In my attempts to keep up, this past week I have...
Also, I must tell you, it has been great to read your blog. I loved to read about...
Sincerly,
Club President"


34 days 'til I board a plane to Ghana!!

1 comment:

  1. Man,

    What a great blog name! I bet when you come back you'll call it suzy's hungry hands club :-)

    ReplyDelete